Monday, February 8, 2016

Peter Pan Baby Shower



Last week I had the opportunity to host a baby shower for one of my really good friends! It was so much fun! I knew she had been planning a Peter Pan nursery for her home so a Peter Pan themed shower seemed like the perfect idea!

Although the theme for the shower is popular for children's parties, I wanted to give it a classy feel!


Early on I had an idea to make a map of Neverland out of the table cloth! The table cloth was just some brown paper from Home Depot that I already had on hand from our many projects. 


All I did was find a picture of a Neverland map online and freehanded everything the best I could, I love how it turned out! 


I also added some props of things you would see in Peter Pan like... a clock, blocks, and teddy bear. 


   
Now lets not forget about the food, look at these adorable cupcakes my cousin made with Peter Pan hats on them! 


We also added to the Peter Pan theme by hanging gold stars above the buffet table. 


And here are a couple more pictures because it was pretty... 



No comments:

Post a Comment